Prince World Tour Weekend Tee
Prince and The Revolution made three albums together before their split - including the iconic Purple Rain. The group’s chemistry produced groundbreaking music that has influenced countless musicians and launched Prince on his way to a leading role as a solo superstar. The newly released style from the vault is a collector's edition, featuring the authentic 1984 world tour tee details - a Purple Rain-era memorabilia find in the icon’s legacy color. Made in Los Angeles.
- Made from 100% cotton with a perfect hand feel and worn in look.
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra flattering draped sleeve, accented with a classic vintage blind stitch.
- This tee is comfortable without being oversized.
- Hand wash with cold water, lay flat to dry.